I know a lot of women start their pregnant blogs early on so they can capture everything that happens from the beginning but I missed the boat on that! Better late than never they say so let's get started.
I'm about 7 months pregnant, don't ask me for specific due dates or weeks 'cause I'm really bad at keeping track. My doctor keeps changing my due date on me so all I know for certain is that Lucy will most likely come in the month of June. Her full name will be Lucia Sylved Payne. Lucia has an accent in the letter "i" but I can't seem to type it in while having the computer set up for the English language. The middle name comes from one of my very best friends, Nadja Sylved.
Well, I'll keep this first post short but check back in with me soon. I'll be posting pictures of the nursery and my growing belly in the upcoming days!
Danaly
6 comments:
Danaly,
Lucy's room looks beautiful! I can't wait to see it in person!
I love you (and Lucy, too!)!
Jennifer
We love you too Jen! Can't wait 'til you guys are here. D.
The parents could not have chosen a more beautiful name! Everything looks perfect guys! I am so proud of both of you. I could not wish for anything better than the "bornage" of my very first niece LucĂa Sylved. I know the Lord will bring your family many, many blessings.
Love always,
Titi Nadja Sylved
Nadja, look at you, actually getting online!!! I feel honored :) We can't wait to your visit after Lucy comes. It will be fun having you here!
Danaly,
This is such a great idea! I love reading your updates and getting excited for you all. The nursery looks so cute...you are very organized! Also, I don't know why you are even worried about your weight gain or size. The fact that you can still put on that outfit is amazing. I would have split that in two if I put it on. You will get your "baby weight" off easily. It is hard to imagine how your baby will come out, but that is half the fun-wondering! Keep posting updates and hang in there. Love, Juli
Thanks Juli!
We can't wait to see you guys in June. It will be fun and hopefully Miss Lucy will be out by then.
Post a Comment