Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Nursery Progress

Here are some pics of the nursery so far. Still a couple of things to do (finish painting is one of them) but you get the idea. We didn't do a theme instead just chose some colors (soft blue, yellow, green and red) and tried to tie it all together. Hope you like!

5 comments:

Ivy's mama (aka Ladymama) said...

Your nursery is beautiful! I can't believe you have so much done and you still have 3 months to go! I'm due in 4 days and just put together my stroller and bouncer yesterday.

Danaly said...

Faye,
Patience is not one of my attributes, as you can tell! :) I am cursed with too much of a "planning" nature. I'm sure I'll be slowing down here soon as I start getting big and uncomfortable. Best of lucks with the birth of your daughter!! I can't wait to read your birth story!

Anonymous said...

Danaly, it's wonderful that you're doing this blog. It's great to get to see pictures of the nursery and hear how everything's going!

Danaly said...

Kristen, I'm so glad you stopped by! I'll miss you guys at the girl's weekend in Santa Fe. You'll have to send me some pictures.

Danaly said...

Thanks Shay!! I'm glad you like it!