So things are looking good as far as preparations to welcome Lucy. If you know me, you know I am junkie for spreadsheets and lists. I have to admit there are very few other things that give me as much satisfaction as marking every single item on a to-do list (therapy, I know!).
Anyway, Lucy's nursery is done. Her clothes are divided by size, things are placed in what's supposed to be the easiest access/less effort to get location in the room, there's a place for her toys, a place for her books, diapers/wipes, etc. The infant car seat is in the car (although not properly set yet), the hospital bags are started and my birth plan is all typed up. I know it's ridiculous considering I still have about a month and a half left but I can't help it. I'm just not one of those laid-back kind.
I also started making casseroles and dishes to freeze so we can have food the first few weeks when we'll be too busy to cook and started stocking all kinds of things not to have to go to the store very often initially.
Now, I just have to take it easy, read, walk and relax... wish me luck with that! :)
3 comments:
I've always known you are a complete psychopath, but this really takes the cake! PSYCHO!!!!!
Love,
Titi Nadja
heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy!! this is true, but then , who would Dana be without lists??? We love your lists Danaly!! ;)
Hugs,
Tia Nini
Love ya too guys! :)
Post a Comment