Not much going on over here... I've had tons of energy lately so I've been walking about an hour every day and filling my days with weird projects around the house. Two days ago I trimmed a big tree 'cause I didn't like how the branches were hanging. I have a few scratches all over the place from doing that so I think that might be the last of my gardening until I no longer have a big belly in front of me to maneuver. Tomorrow I will be painting the baseboards on the master bedroom and if I have time the doors in all the rooms. Don't worry, I have a huge respirator/mask that I wear so no inhaling of fumes.
We are all done with all our baby/childbirth classes, YAY! so next weekend we get to hang out and do non-baby related stuff such as going to the City for a post-Bay to Breakers BBQ at our friends house and going to the Livermore Scottish Games and Celtic Celebration (yup, Jim's idea). There's also the Rosemblum Open House but I don't know if we'll go to that... too much for just two days.
Jim's nesting in his own little way by designing and building his very own kegarator (refrigerator for kegs, in case you are not familiar with the lingo). He could have bought the finished product but somehow he finds it fun to change the refrigeration system in a box freezer and inserting some odd-sized vintage Coke storage units to make it work just the way he wants. I shouldn't complain, he could be into weirder things...
That's all for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment