
After 22 hours of labor Lucy arrived this evening at 9:13 pm 6/18/06. She weighed 7lbs 6oz and was 20 inches long. Danaly is doing great...she was a champ thoughout the delivery and made it through with out any drugs. Lucy has a headfull of curly black hair...just like her mom.
8 comments:
YAY! She is gorgeous! So good to know Noah's future wife is here safe and sound ;)
Love,
Kim
Wow, what a little cutie! She and Noah are gonna have a lot of fun ;-)
Darren
Welcome Lucy! I can't wait to meet you.
Auntie Nadine
What a beautiful baby and a nice name! Congratulations!
Luda
WOW! Our new great grandaughter is gorgeous. We can't wait to meet her in person. Congratulations on a job well done.
Granny and Gramps
So proud of you! And I'm so glad she's finally here! Welcome Lucy. And congratulations Danaly and Jim.
Amber
Welcome to the world, my darling Lucy! I cannot wait to meet you! You are such a blessing to our family. Brendan is so thrilled to have an actual cousin! We love you so much!!!
Your Titi Jenni (did I spell it right, Danaly:))
OMGoodness, Danaly and Jim! She is sooooo adorable, and on Father's Day! What a special gift! You must be so incredibly thrilled! She's gorgeous!!!
Cheers,
Shay
Post a Comment