A few weeks late but we finally had Lucy's 1-year appointment. She weighed in at 24 pounds and measured 32" in length. The nurse measured her three times because she couldn't believe the number was right. She's over 100 percentile in height and 95 percentile in weight. She got her shots and the doctor patiently answered all 8 of Mommy's questions.
She continues to be a happy little girl and easy as can be. She gets into everything now but is very cautious at the same time. Jim thinks her caution is a sign of brightness.... :)
Her hair has gotten long enough now that it can't just be loose so I've been fixing it in pigtails, with little colorful clips and bows, it's so cute! The best part is that she lets me do whatever I want with it and stays still for most of it.
Well, that's my update! I'll post some recent pictures a little later.
1 comment:
Wow! I think that is the same height and weight as Ethan and he is almost 2.
Post a Comment