Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Lucy has a secret...



Yup, she's going to be a big Sister!! We are all excited and praying for a smooth pregnancy. This is earlier than I normally would share considering my history of miscarriages but we understand now that we need to put our faith in God and ask him to cast out our fears. We believe this baby has a purpose and a long life ahead and wanted to share our excitement with our friends and family. Stay tuned for growing belly pictures and ultrasound shots.

p.s. 1st prenatal appointment was yesterday and all looks good!

post signature

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're so happy for you!!!
Love- The Adams'

. said...

Congrat's Lucy on being a bog sister! You are going to be great. Danaly we will be praying for you and that you have a healthy pregnancy and that the baby grows stronger every day she is with you in your belly!

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

What a fun way to announce! So excited for you!!!

Paulina said...

Congratulations. We are so happy for you.
Love- the Schwartz's

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! How exciting! We'll see you all in a few days!

Elisa said...

I know that I've said this already, but I am so excited and happy for you both! I am keeping you all in my prayers as your pregnancy progresses.