Saturday, December 15, 2007

Oh, Santa!

Jim and I grew up an ocean away from each other and that translates into very different Holiday traditions. Christmas is no exception! He left cookies and milk for Santa to eat while I put grass and water under my bed for the thirsty and tired camels who carried the Three Kings a long distance to bring me gifts on January 6th (Three Kings Day). Santa didn't stop at our house so I am not really that into him. BUT, since our daughter is growing up in a dual-culture family she gets to enjoy both sides of the Christmas traditions (lucky girl!).

Jim has been wanting to get her picture taken with Santa so in my absence Today he took the opportunity to do so. Here's what he came home with. Apparently, Lucy shares not only Mommy's looks but also her lack of enthusiasm for the fat man in the red suit. Enjoy!



post signature

No comments: