Monday, January 28, 2008

God is good!

It's been raining non-stop over here and I am just not my perky self when the weather is bad (seasonal depression anyone?).  I needed a little sunshine this morning and that's just what we got.  We went to the gym like we do every other day and afterwards we stopped by the pretty waterfall outside.  Check out the gorgeous picture of Lucy I got with my phone.  It looked like God did this special just for the two of us.               
                                                        

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?  the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid"  Psalm 27:1

post signature

3 comments:

jem's mom said...

What an awesome picture!

Danaly said...

Thanks! I was surprised it came out so well with the little camera on the phone. I love that you can see the rays of light coming in. It was a gorgeous day yesterday!

Kim said...

11 days into February and still no pictures of Danaly... I'm waiting!