1. I have been taken out to a pizza dinner, coffee and a movie by a friend.



2. Was surprised with a Brookestone Smart Shopper (think housewife meets technology) - I've been secretly (ok, publicly!!) lusting over this unnecessary luxury for months now! Thank you girls!! As you can see from the screen, I'm out of garlic, garbage bags, and toilet paper.

3. I was given a BEAUTIFUL engraved, leather bound, large font, indexed new Bible by dear Hubby to commemorate my baptism which will take place on my birthday at my friend's Kim's pool.


4. I went to pick up the mail to find a gift certificate to my very FAVORITE local spa (Purple Orchid) from another girlfriend.

Needless to say, I'm walking on cloud 9 today feeling like a very special 31nd year old to be! I can't help but think that this is the beginning of a wonderful year for me!! Stay tuned for a video and pictures of my baptism early next week!

No comments:
Post a Comment