Danely, i am Shefa Ariens Mom, and I had to tell you that they are having a plate stand on QVC that has celebration words that can hang around the plate (I saw your new plate collection)This one is a Quacker Factory product
I just had to tell you this. Also I am amazed at your involvement in the special projects, there should be more people like you. Thank you and Lucy is adorable! Barbara Ariens
2 comments:
Danely, i am Shefa Ariens Mom, and I had to tell you that they are having a plate stand on QVC that has celebration words that can hang around the plate (I saw your new plate collection)This one is a Quacker Factory product
I just had to tell you this. Also I am amazed at your involvement in the special projects, there should be more people like you. Thank you and Lucy is adorable!
Barbara Ariens
Barbara, thank you for telling me this!! I'll have to go take a look. Thanks for checking my blog!!!
Post a Comment