Our special day was special indeed! Lucy and I baked cupcakes and chocolate chip cookies for her friend's Valentines and we handed them at church the next morning. She is already in the "runners" class which was so much fun. I started working there again during MOPS (moms of preschoolers) and she loves to have Mommy in the classroom with her.
Jim worked really hard to surprise Lucy and I with great treats. We got 2 baker's dozen roses, chocolate covered strawberries, homemade chocolate covered almond toffee, giant singing balloon, a gorgeous purse (for mommy), a cute teddy bear (for Lucy) and two sweet sweet cards from him. Lucy and I were spoiled!!!
He also took me on a fun night on the town complete with carriage ride and an awesome dinner at the new Tapas restaurant in town with our friends Kim and Darren. It was an unforgettable night!
Our singing balloon...

Roses...

Lucy's Teddy... His name is Dreamer!

The cute purse!...

At Dinner...

with The Rogers...

Waiting for our carriage...

Off on our romantic ride...

The love birds...


No comments:
Post a Comment