Saturday, March 15, 2008

I wish...

I was one of those Mommy bloggers who post ONE picture per entry and leave it at that. Unfortunately for you, I have a need to show the same picture from three different angles, as if you would miss out if I only showed you one! :)  What can I say, I'm a proud Mommy!
Here are a few more pics from our trip to Florida 'cause I KNOW the ones I shared on the previous post left you wanting more...


Watching Curious George on the plane, Thank God for (borrowed) portable DVDs!

who said taking a car seat on an airplane was the way to go?  This was much easier! 

drinking from the fountain of youth at the hotel...


Met and dance for the musicians at the lobby.... wish I had this on video, it was priceless, she had an audience!


the joy of jumping on hotel room beds, in mismatched jammies, with big hair...


Jim wouldn't leave the hotel without posing on the Vespa, Lucy and I indulged him... See how cute the hotel looks in the background... inspired by Positano coast of Italy

Last but not least.... Jim in the Yellow Hat.  He lost a bet so you get to see this pic :)


post signature

No comments: