Thursday, March 27, 2008

Uh-OH!!

This is what happens when you ignore your toddler's "uh-oh's"...  


You have to call 911 and have a small army of firefighters rescue her from inside her room...



You walk into your office to find EVERYTHING covered in the blue powder ink from the printer (this picture was taken after I had vacuumed and cleaned as best as I could)


In my defense, "Uh-OH" has been consistently misused by Lucy in the past so I've become numb to it.  Should also point out that no one was hurt (or poisoned from ink) and both these situations happened during the tiny second I turned my back around.  Really!

I promised the Livermore Firefighters I would give them a shot out on my blog so here it goes.... They were great and arrived at my house about 3 minutes after I called 911 and were so smitten with the kids (I was watching Reid) that they asked to take them to the fire truck to play and take pictures... Lucy was too upset from having been locked in but Reid enjoyed a little quality time with the brave men in uniform :)



post signature


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How funny! Eli learned to lock and unlock our front door. The other day he locked me outside, with baby sister on the floor next to him! Luckily for me, I had my house keys in my pocket (whew!). ... Toddlers are so much fun! :) leslie