Sunday, April 6, 2008

We are now proud owners...

of an Oakland Zoo membership which means we can go EVERY DAY if we choose to.  Woohoo!! 

I realize I am probably exceeding the number of giraffe pictures that should be on any blog but please indulge me just one more time (keep in mind, this is only the 2nd time I've been to the zoo in my 31 years of life).  

Did you know giraffes where this flexible?  I didn't!  We were fascinated and really rooting for this little lady as she made such the effort to get to the drinking water.  Lucy gave her a "Hooray!" when she finally did!



A giraffe lovin' family!


p.s. - like the new blog skin?  Did it just to bring out their beautiful orangey fur... is it called fur? 

2 comments:

jem's mom said...

Exceeding the number giraffe pictures, you're hilarious! Sounds like us at Sea World and our several pictures of Shamu and the other whales.

Great family photo!

Kim said...

You are so funny :) Maybe we should get a membership too then!!

I think I just found your new favorite website -

http://www.randomgiraffefacts.com

It gives you a new random fact about giraffes every time to click a button!