Thursday, June 19, 2008

Is this how it feels

to have an unemployed husband?  For 2 days that is!  He came home yesterday from his last day of work not showing the signs of joy and relief I was expecting.  He looked worried, couldn't relax.  Today, I find out that on his way out of work he remembered something he forgot to do for one of his projects.  Unable to convince him to JUST LET IT GO (after all he is no longer employed by that company), I watched him go back to the office where he no longer works (imagine the surprised look in his boss' face) to wrap up that small detail.  I tell ya, I am married to the most EXCELLENT employee you will ever come across!  If you are ever looking for an honest guy, my Jim is your man!  
The rest of the day was spent eating cupcakes, sipping on smoothies and swimming in our pool with Lucy... the way things should be on your first day of unemployment in over a decade.  

MOVING UPDATE:  We are trucking along and trying to enjoy the last few days we have with friends and family in California.  Jim's first day of work is Monday but he'll be back here Tuesday to then drive out on Thursday... fun!  We'll be glad when all the traveling is behind us.

Here's my favorite pic of Today, enjoy!


Ok, one more... Lucy's hair looks so long when wet.


No comments: