She's growing up so quickly and so beautifuly. I bet she is so much fun these days. Miss you all so much. Please send Jim our love. Looking forward to an update on how the pregnancy is going. x's and o's Elisa
What beautiful pictures! I'm also glad to hear you guys are pretty much up and running after the hurricane. It was so great to see you all at Grandma and Grandpa's house. So I just wanted to say hi!
6 comments:
Lucy is turning into such a little girl! I haven't seen a picture for a while... she is too cute :-)
Jenny
Wow, she is getting so big! Not a baby anymore... they grow so fast.
Katie
I want to give her a big giggly hug!
Oh man...she is getting so big!! Love you guys! Hugs from CA!
She's growing up so quickly and so beautifuly. I bet she is so much fun these days. Miss you all so much. Please send Jim our love. Looking forward to an update on how the pregnancy is going.
x's and o's
Elisa
What beautiful pictures! I'm also glad to hear you guys are pretty much up and running after the hurricane.
It was so great to see you all at Grandma and Grandpa's house. So I just wanted to say hi!
Post a Comment