Sunday, September 14, 2008

Keeping up with the Payne's

Danaly has patchy cell coverage at the house but we were able to text a bit today. Jim also called to leave a message for Darren. It was pouring rain today and they are still without power. They have been told it could take 2-3 weeks for power to be restored - pray those Lumberton workers get it up and running soon! Jim was called into work today so Danaly had her first day at home with no power, caring for Lucy. Continue to pray for her as a pregnant mom trying to occupy a busy little girl. I will update anything else I find out.

Kim

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will keep praying. A small bit on the upside- at least Danaly doesn't have to worry about vacuuming or other electricity involved chores for a bit. She's super mom so I know she'll find great things to do. What a blessing that they all came through without any major damage. :)

Anonymous said...

Dana, glad to know you guys are doing well. We are praying for you guys. Love you lots! Muah!

jem's mom said...

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help, do not hesitate to ask.