Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Oh MY Goodness!!

I thought I was receiving EVERY catalog there was in existence but yesterday I opened my mailbox and there it was:  CHASING FIREFLIES

Did you guys know about this store?  I was breathless looking at the cutest little girl's clothes ever!!!! 

If you have a girl, do yourself a favor (or disfavor depending how you look at it) and go to their website:  www.chasing-fireflies.com.  I promise you will find at least 10 things your little princess can not live without (according to Mommy, or course). 

They have boy's clothes too and maybe it's just as fun to shop for boys but I wouldn't know that... here I sit wondering how Moms of only boys go through life without the satisfaction of putting a little girl on the prima pettiskirt tutu.   Must be hard...

p.s.  Order the catalog 'cause the pictures on the website do not do the clothes justice!!
p.s.2  One more day before we find out if I will need to order TWO tutus or only one ;)


DISCLAIMER:  Before you go thinking I'm a spoiled shopaholic.... let me just say I hardly EVER shop, REALLY! (especially now that I live in the middle of nowhere).  There's just something about this catalog though that's making me nutty!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually get this catalog every season, I use it for ideas to sew myself but the prices are out of control on most things. I have been able to find similar items for much less by googling the descriptions. For example the pettiskirt I saw for $60 on another website. :) Enjoy! Hanna Anderson has some cute stuff too.
leslie

Kim said...

For $80 a pop they can share the tutu! I don't think I can bring myself to spent $118 on a dress... You strike oil in your backyard? ;)

Danaly said...

C'mmon girl, you know I'm more resourceful than that!! I google everything I like until I find it at a reasonable price elsewhere... I found the Tutu for $40!!

Kim said...

Niiiice!

Kim said...

by the way, I'm kind of having withdrawals from no Lucy pics - how bout posting some???