Thursday, October 23, 2008

TICKLED PINK!

Lucy is going to have a baby sister!!!  I'm thrilled since I always longed for a sister and I'm happy the girls will have each other.  I think it's such a special/different bond!  Surely, they'll fight a lot but I guess that comes with the territory.  Can't wait to see our baby girl's precious little face.  It's finally REAL to me!!
Jim is happy too although I know he would love to have a boy.  Maybe God will bless us with a boy some day... we'll see.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippee yahoo! ~ the adams'

Elisa said...

Congratulations to you all! I wish I could be there to share in the birth of this little one too.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Can't wait to meet her!

. said...

Congrats Danaly.....you are going to have a house full of girls! I hope Jim is ready for that!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! I knew it!! :) YEAHHH!!

Kim said...

Her first bff is so excited to meet her when she gets here!!! <3<3<3

Anonymous said...

OMG!! What a blessing, another little girl!!! Praise the Lord!! I am super happy for you guys! A big hug from CA!