Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's official!!

Lucy is now all transitioned into a big girl bed.  She's normally good with change but this one was a hard one.  She got sick the day after we made the switch so kept getting out constantly and coming to our bed.  We felt bad and let her stay with us... slippery road!

Thank God for good advice from Mommy friends who told me to check out the Super Nanny tactics.  I tell ya, that lady sure knows what she's doing.  We went from 3 hour tantrums every night to a peaceful/normal bedtime routine with Lucy sleeping through the night without getting out of her bed.  I'm not declaring victory yet but it's been about 4 days of good sleep so I'm happy.

Here are some pictures...


2 comments:

. said...

Yeah for Lucy....I am glad you were able to get her to stay in there.

Kim said...

Yay!! Isn't that awesome when you see them sleeping in there? Whew!