Saturday, October 18, 2008

Scared of NOTHING!

One of the qualities I admire the most about my daughter is that she seems to be fearless.  I know some would argue that it comes with the territory of being a child but I often see children scared of doing things that Lucy is just dying to try.    She DID NOT get this from me.  I constantly find myself having to watch what I say and how I say it so that I don't transfer my fears on to her. This was the case today at the mall when she stood in line as soon as she saw the trampoline display.  I was sure they would turn her away since after all she is only 2 years old.  Well, apparently being around the 100th percentile in height gets you places when you are toddler.  She was tall enough and so off she went.  I kept wanting to say: "Tell the lady to stop you any time you want baby!", "Just say the word and I'll dive in and safe you!".  Well, I didn't get to be SUPER Mom 'cause all we heard out of Lulu's mouth was "Weeeeeeeeeeeee, Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!".  Here are pictures of our little EXTREME toddler, enjoy!

Waiting for her turn...

Chattin' up the lady who was getting her set up...


Wondering why Mommy keeps taking pictures...


4 comments:

Kim said...

I love it!!!!!!!

. said...

Looks like she had a blast. I totally get the no fear thing....Dani is the same way.

Anonymous said...

I am proud of Lucy's mommy for letting her try things for herself!! ;-) I love Lucy's adventurous spirit!

Anonymous said...

Brendan was and is the same way! But, so was I when I was a child...but, not now!!
Enjoy it:)
Jennifer