Monday, November 10, 2008

What will you do with her inspiration?

Through Lorri's website I found out that there were over 1500 people at Korrine's celebration of life... what a site that must have been!!!  Dana (Korrine's Mom) said that many people had told her Korrine inspired them and she challenged us all to think about what we will do with that inspiration?

Here is what I'll do:

1.  I will never take my daughters for granted.  I will thank God every day for them and will tell them how much I love them and what a gift they are to me.

2.  I will remember Korrine's smile and I will stay positive when life's challenges come my way. Should cancer, miscarriages, death or anything else find their way back to my life, I will not let my joy be stolen, not a for a second.

3.  I will be transparent and let myself be vulnerable and open so that others can see what God is doing in my life. 

4.  I will pray for every child that is suffering from cancer or any other decease.  I will not give up hope.

No comments: