Dear James Payne,
I love you. I am fine. Thank you for sponsoring me. Please pray for my family. I am praying for you.
- Kirabi Mili
We hear about the reason for the season and how we should fight the urge to make it about material things and so forth and I have been trying but I have to say it is REALLY hard. It almost takes discipline for me to really focus on what matters... but then we get a letter like this and it makes it so simple... the worry about not having gotten Christmas cards out yet, the stress about planning the Christmas meal... it all just vanishes and all I can think about is a little boy we do not know and how he wrote "I love you" in his letter to Jim.
I pray your family is blessed with little unexpected pleasures like this. Merry Christmas!!
1 comment:
As much as I love kirabi, I've love some Christmas pics of my Lulu more! What's the hold up woman??
Post a Comment