"From the fullness of grace we have received one blessing after another" - John 1:16
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Moms, in need of a good cry? Take a look...
Click here. Stolen from another blog... made me cry instantly. Lucy's going through a "Daddy" phase and I could really relate to this even though hubby is not far away... 8 hours per day at work is long enough for me!!
At 37 weeks pg I almost cried telling the receptionist to reschedule my appt. because waiting 50 minutes with a toddler to see an OB, and finding out you will be tested for strep B with said toddler running around the room is a bit too much for a hormonal mom. I am not in need of a good cry, but thanks anyway :) xoxok
3 comments:
At 37 weeks pg I almost cried telling the receptionist to reschedule my appt. because waiting 50 minutes with a toddler to see an OB, and finding out you will be tested for strep B with said toddler running around the room is a bit too much for a hormonal mom. I am not in need of a good cry, but thanks anyway :) xoxok
I told you it was this week babe! Are you going back to get it done? Praying it's negative!! You need to watch the video though... it's cute!
Ok I watched it and felt nothing... until she said "I missed you!" "I love you daddy!" *sniff*
Post a Comment