"From the fullness of grace we have received one blessing after another" - John 1:16
That is gorgeous! I'm so jealous. What treat for Lucy.
We woke up to the same thing this morning here in Louisiana. It was so beautiful! How exciting for Lucy to see snow her first winter in Texas:-0
Oh man I would love to wake up to that!!!! ENJOY!
It's beautiful :) How many pink snowsuits does Lucy have??
Snowsuits? We live in Texas that's why she's in snow in jammies! :)
Lol! True :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is gorgeous! I'm so jealous. What treat for Lucy.
We woke up to the same thing this morning here in Louisiana. It was so beautiful! How exciting for Lucy to see snow her first winter in Texas:-0
Oh man I would love to wake up to that!!!! ENJOY!
It's beautiful :) How many pink snowsuits does Lucy have??
Snowsuits? We live in Texas that's why she's in snow in jammies! :)
Lol! True :)
Post a Comment