Monday, January 26, 2009

HELLO Tutus!!

Lucy has hanged up her Handy Manny tools in favor of Tutus and Crowns.  I was quite happy with my tool lovin' girl but I have to say this new stage is hilarious!!  She is really into dancing and if I can download a video you'll be able to see her moves first hand.  The only downfall is that it's all or nothing... she's given up on pants now so as I type she is at Mother's Day Out in her pink tutu.  I did manage to put a long sleeve shirt and some leggings on her but that was torture and I think I might have to take a nap to recover from that effort.  Enjoy the pics!

p.s.  The pink tutu was courtesy of my friend Leslie Adams.  If you are interested in one, I believe she sells them and I would be happy to give you her info.   

p.p.s Sorry for the semi-nude content here but it's all the pics I could get... she moves too quickly!




3 comments:

jem's mom said...

love the hair, what a cutie!

carolina clan said...

Hi! You don't know me...I am a childhood friend of Kim. But, I enjoy occasionally reading your blog:) Anyway, the pink tutu! Oh my goodness...my little girl is soooo into pink tutu's right now (she is 2 1/2)...fav. book "Why all girls should wear a pink tutu"(something like that). Anyway, she loves to wear a pink leotard that she considers her tutu but would LOVE to have a real one. Do you know how much your friend would charge? I live in South Carolina so would also have to have it shipped.
Sandy (carolinaclan on Kim's blog list)

Danaly said...

Sandy - send me your email address and I'll email you the details. If I don't hear from you, I'll ask Kim. Email me directly at danalypayne@gmail.com