- 3 weeks left and feeling completely ready even though so little is "checked off" the to-do list. Very unlike me. I normally enjoy freaking out about deadlines and having things ready but I'm moving so SLOW these days that just feeding and making sure Lucy stays out of trouble consumes all my energy. I do plan on looking at that list of birth supplies I'm supposed to have ready Today. Surely, my midwife would not approve of this procrastination, especially since she knows Lucy was born early. It's just that every time I start to look at the list I see the word "crockpot" listed there and can't seem to stop laughing.
- I've been feeling fabulous, a little too much actually, but this week kicked my behind which is good news since it means things are taking their natural course and hopefully there is an end in sight.
- At this same stage with Lucy's pregnancy, I was so concerned about the birth that I didn't really prepare for what it would be to be home with a baby. Getting through labor was all I could think about. This time labor is not that big an issue in my radar screen. I'm consumed, instead, with thoughts of how the children will coexist in this household. Did I mention Lucy dressed up as a power ranger (photographer has a son) half way through the shoot and kept poking me in the belly with her sword. Hoping that's not a sneak peak into things to come.
- BTW, about the photoshoot... Sonia is still working on cleaning up the pics but she did send me several previews and they came out great. She did such a good job! I can not post them on the blog though as I took the semi-nude suggestion quite seriously and ended up showing more skin that I originally intended. If you are just dying to see them :), shoot me an email and I'll see about sending them to you personally. Don't email me if you are a guy!
Ok, running out of steam, dreaming of breakfast...
Happy Valentine's Day my dear readers! Did I mention Today is our 9th wedding anniversary! YAY us!!
5 comments:
I cannot wait to see this new little wonder!!!! I am so excited for you Danaly. And honestly, it isn't that hard with two. It takes some getting used to, but totally doable. You will do great! And just tell Lucy that it's a present for her - it worked with Noah... he loves Faith and I think part of that was getting him really excited for her to be here :)
Your pictures are stunning! I can't wait to see photos of the sisters Payne.
You're such a natural, you're going to do great with two! And about the sibling thing, Reid is super-sweet with Ronin, but I've heard that they go through different stages, so don't worry if Lucy's not ecstatic about the competition. =)
Happy Anniversary sis! can't wait to see new baby :-) Praise the Lord! Love you all!
Post a Comment