"From the fullness of grace we have received one blessing after another" - John 1:16
Danaly she is beautiful.....congrats! I hope you guys are getting some rest. Enjoy your new little Jenna Mae
LOVE her! She reminds me of Lucy. Newborns are so perfect --I just want to drive to Texas to hold her! :) Leslie
She's beautiful...look at all that hair!
She looks so big! What a blessing.
She's gorgeous... just like mom and sis. Need a comparison pic of Lulu. Can't wait to hear the details of how the birth went.
Awwwwwe... Her matted down curly hair reminds me of Olive's, remember? She's just adorable and I can't wait to meet her in person.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Danaly she is beautiful.....congrats! I hope you guys are getting some rest. Enjoy your new little Jenna Mae
LOVE her! She reminds me of Lucy. Newborns are so perfect --I just want to drive to Texas to hold her! :) Leslie
She's beautiful...look at all that hair!
She looks so big! What a blessing.
She's gorgeous... just like mom and sis. Need a comparison pic of Lulu. Can't wait to hear the details of how the birth went.
Awwwwwe... Her matted down curly hair reminds me of Olive's, remember? She's just adorable and I can't wait to meet her in person.
Post a Comment