"From the fullness of grace we have received one blessing after another" - John 1:16
Monday, March 9, 2009
The guilt...
I just posted about Lucy so here I am feeling guilty that Jenna hasn't had the blog spotlight for quite a few days so in the name of fairness here are some picture of our precious newborn.
with Daddy... (wearing blue 'cause it was laundry day)
Congratulations Danaly! Jenna is beautiful. I see you chose a water birth. I'll have to send you a separate email to find out what that's was like. Congrats again....love ya!
4 comments:
sheis perfect!! Can't wait to hold her!!
Que bella y grande esta!! Espero poderla conocer pronto. Un gran abrazo para mis dos sobrinas! Muah!
She is beautiful! What a doll.
How was your days alone with the girls?
Congratulations Danaly! Jenna is beautiful. I see you chose a water birth. I'll have to send you a separate email to find out what that's was like. Congrats again....love ya!
Post a Comment