keeps two blogs... one that talks about the
life of a midwife and another where she writes brief descriptions of the births she attends. She just updated
this blog with a few notes about Jenna's birth. If you don't know much about midwives I encourage to you check out her blogs. Midwifery is an amazing profession, one of so much sacrifice and selflessness. I was reading Exodus the other day and came across this verse which I thought was so appropriate after having spent time with Jackie.
"So God was kind to the midwives and the people increased and became even more numerous. And because the midwives feared God, he blessed them with families of their own." - Exodus 1:20
She has been such a shining light in our lives ever since we decided we wanted her to help us with this birth. She's the most calm and collected person you will ever meet. She brought so much peace to our home the day Jenna was born. We feel blessed to have her in our lives!
3 comments:
I had no idea you were doing a home birth. Hope to hear more about it when you have the time and energy.
looking foward to seeing more pictures of Jenna and Mommy!!
Danaly - turns out I am going to be giving myself shots again! We got a big surprise this weekend :)Not at all planned but definitely welcomed.
Just wanted to let you know and ask you to pray for me, I know you know how hard pregnancy can be for us mom's with these special issues...Congrats on Jenna, she is beautiful.
I am hoping for us that this one is a girl! :)
Post a Comment