So I'm just starting to think about loosing the baby pounds and I tell ya it's not a fun thing to think about! I'm extremely proud of myself for having gone nearly 5 weeks without giving it a single thought... No working out, no dieting, just focusing on my cute kid, as I should for the first (what do they say?) 3 months. NOT! I don't think I'll make it the recommended 3 months without making an effort especially as the temperature gets warmer and the need arises to fit into those shorts and cute tops. I promise to take it easy though and the reality is that I have no other option as my time is pretty much consumed by caring for the children and trying to get some sleep but I'm going to start doing something.
Step #1 - Do not eat any more of the 50 orange brownies Jim made yesterday (Paula Deen's recipe on top of that! 2 sticks of butter is all I have to say about that)
Did I mention I HATE dieting. I hate watching what I eat, HATE IT!!!
but we gotta do what we gotta do...
Step #2 - Keep up the running/walking I just started. Hoping 30 minutes every other day contributes to the cause. Let's see how that goes... will keep you posted.
Better go, I hear the dog drinking from the toilet. Evidently, his water bowl hasn't been filled in a while.... bad doggie Mommy!!
2 comments:
I don't know about Paula Deen brownies but I was terribly addicted to Barefoot Contessa Ina Garten's orange brownies until Megan was 6 months old. While nursing you burn so many calories. I was/am hungry all the time. Keeping up with a toddler and infant and working out occationally you definatly deserve to spulrge. And your are such a healthy eater I'm sure it all balances out.
You can do it!! I'm down 8 lbs since adding in some exercise and snacking on sugar free chocolate instead of candy bars :). We gotta motivate each other - and think of bikinis! Let's be the hot moms who still wear bikinis k?
Post a Comment