SO, I'm exhausted.
I'm talking like really, really tired. In dire need of sleep.
Why?
Well, I'm having a hard time weaning myself off of sleeping with Jenna. We got back from California with plans of starting her transition into her room. The plan was to wait until she was 4 months but then once she turned 4 months we realized we were going on a week long trip and didn't want to start anything new. Anyway, we got back and immediately the girls got sick... so another excuse to keep her in bed snuggled next to me. I could see myself coming up with excuse after excuse to procrastinate the move so we went for it fully expecting it would be a hard process.
Well, apparently she was ready to have her own space 'cause she took to that crib with ease but leave it to her mother to be a complete wreck. I wake up a million and one times at night to check on her as if she was 1 week old. What is wrong with me?
Praying for a good night sleep tonight. Will keep you posted.
2 comments:
yay Jenna!!!!!
Saw your twitter about back to school shopping- I feel the same way. I usually wait until after school starts when it all goes to like 75% off and everything is mere pocket change. Then I buy crayons and markers and really stock up- using them for Christmas gifts or birthday gifts or random rainy day art projects throughout the year. There's almost nothing better than a fresh box of crayons and a giant pad of poster paper! Oh wait, I guess glue and glitter do beat that! :)
Leslie
Post a Comment