Lucy started ballet lessons this year at a dance academy called Steps of Faith here in town and we are all in love with this place!
Just in case the name doesn't give it away, the moment you walk in the door you understand what this place is all about...

Their vision is to develop the skill of dance in the girls
to inspire not to impress...

They dance to worship music and praise God with their movement...

The teachers take their job to teach them dance very seriously but they still make time to begin and end the class in prayer and to have each girl review their memory verse...

Sounds like serious stuff, and IT IS... but they have a blast doing it...

Having places like this minutes from my house makes me so happy to live where I live...
5 comments:
Eli took one class at Sondance (same type of dance place as you describe) and he loved it too! But he was still 2 and the only boy, so I think he just loved all the attention! :) Love the pictures and thanks for sharing.
~L
Ah, sound like a wonderful place. I wish there was a place like that around for when Elizabeth is bigger. Lucy looks so adorable! Lots of hugs to my dear Texan girls from the Californian sisters! Love ya!
Ivonne,
I'm pretty sure there are tons of places like these, especially where you are at. I was initially surprised to find one half a mile from my house in such a small town but I realized it's not so strange... people here name their businesses after books of the Bible, LOL! Gotta love the Bible Belt. ;)
Liz will be dancing before you know it! I need to see new pics. - Danaly
My Little Ballerina!! Titi loves her!!!
Kenzie-Mae does cheer bears there and she loves it! She also loves Mrs. Julie, who is also the mother of Kai's best friend. Lumberton is great for things like this.
Post a Comment