Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Back from my Dr.'s Appointment

Nothing really exciting which is good. She's in the right position with her head pointing down, heartbeat sounds good, belly measurements are good. The dizziness/throwing up could be due to a stomach virus but he also said my iron levels are low so no full-blown anemia yet but I need to get on iron supplements. Dr. wasn't concerned about my weight. He said some women get a 2nd wave of morning sickness at the end and stop gaining pounds and some even loose. I just need to keep eating and drinking.

I have the Strep B Test on my next appointment in 2 weeks and then they start seeing me every week during my last couple of weeks.

Just a few more weeks to go!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that it isn't anything serious! I thought maybe we tired you out this weekend! :) I can't wait to meet Lucy Goosey!