Tuesday, May 9, 2006

The weekend and some other things....

I have a Dr.'s appointment shortly so this will not be very long. I just wanted to share some pictures from last weekend. My friends were in town and we had a great time. It was nice to forget about pregnancy for a little while, go out and have some fun.

Here are the girls...

These are stitched burp cloths that Nadja gave us as a gift for Lucy. They are precious!! I couldn't resist taking some pictures before we start using them and they get all dirty and worn out.

SO, the weekend was great but last night was rough. I've been having some intense dizziness where I feel like the room is spinning and I can't walk (like a really bad hangover) and it comes out of nowhere. Well, last night I had a pretty bad one and ended up throwing up for an hour. Poor Jim didn't know what to do. I'm going to talk to the Dr. about it Today. I think I might be anemic, I don't know. I've had anemia several times in my life so it wouldn't surprise me. Dizziness always seems to be a common symptom. I've been eating extremely well so please don't think I have a bad diet. My body just seems to do that on its own. I'm supposed to be gaining one pound a week now but I've been loosing weight instead. I called the office and they said not to worry 'cause it happens to some women. My belly is still growing in inches, it's just the weight that is going down and it's not a lot so I'm going to try and not worry too much but I definately want to do some blood tests to make sure my iron levels and such are fine. Send me healthy vibes!

Ok, I'll post another update after my appointment.
Happy Monday!

No comments: