Tuesday, June 13, 2006

11 more days...

Just got back from my weekly Doctor's apt. and he said Lucy finally dropped and her head is inside my pelvic bone which is good. He was surprised she was so far down. All the vitals look good and he estimated her weight to be around 7 pounds. YAY, small baby!!! I weighed 10 pounds at birth so I've been worrying about her being big, selfish reasons of course... I'm sure it's harder to push a 10 pounder!

He said it could happen any moment now. Hopefully I will not be here writing another appointment update next Tuesday but it's OK if that's the case. I'm working on my patience. I know I'll need tons of it once she comes out.

Hope everyone is having a lovely week.

I don't have any new belly pictures this week so I'll share a picture of RIP and Jimbo in the pool last weekend.. Enjoy!




No comments: