Wednesday, June 7, 2006

17 days left 'til

my official due date - June 24th!

There's been a lot of confusion about my due date since the beginning of my pregnancy and it's changed several times based on ultrasounds, etc. but this is the latest one the Dr. gave me. I really thought the correct one was June 14th but I guess not. We'll see based on when she comes out. The good news about the Dr.'s due date is that I have more time before anyone starts putting pressure on me to have an induction. They usually don't let you go more than 10 days past your due date. In cases like mine, when the due date might not be accurate they can do NSTs or Non-Stress-Tests to make sure the baby is OK should there be any reason to believe she might be in distress. I'm really hoping my body goes into labor naturally. It still has 17 days (+10 I suppose) to get something going in there.

In the mean time, I'm having a pretty good time. I'm caught up with all my housework so I've done a couple of fun things like going to the movies and to the mall. We have a beach wedding this weekend and a possible trip to the Zoo next week. The weather is fabulous so I'm trying to take advantage of it before baby Lucy shows up.

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments: