Scary numbers, ha?!
SO, just got back from my Dr.'s apt. and wanted to post an update although there's not much to report. All the usual things are still OK, baby's heart rate, measurements, my blood pressure, my urine sample and my weight. Lucy still hasn't dropped but she's still head down which is good. She doesn't have that much room to move anymore so hopefully she'll stay in that position.
My Dr. doesn't do internals so I don't know if I am dilated or effaced. His philosophy is that knowing that information doesn't help in any way since a woman can be 3cm dialated for a month or go from 0 to 7 in an hour. I have to agree and I don't mind not having someone's fingers measuring my cervix so it's all good. I do have to admit it would be reassuring to know that some progress is being made but hey, that would just probably get me thinking too much. She'll come when she's ready.
The only other thing is that it looks like I'm getting a cold so the Dr. said to try and get rid of it before labor as I will need to be healthy and strong for the big day.
That's all! Hope you are having a blessed (and not scary) 6-6-6.
No comments:
Post a Comment