"From the fullness of grace we have received one blessing after another" - John 1:16
Saturday, July 8, 2006
20 Day Update
Just a quick note to let you all know that things are going well. We've made some good progress with Lucy's eating and sleeping routines. She is now taking most of her naps in her crib and waking up to eat just once during the night. She sleeps half the night in her nursery and the 2nd half in our room. I move her after the middle of the night feeding to make sure Jim will hear her if she wakes up since I leave to go the gym shortly after. It's all a working progress and it gets a bit easier every day. I'm sure things will change with the upcoming growth spurs and such. We'll just have to keep adjusting. She's a total doll and makes us laugh all the time. We are so in love with this little person!
Here are a couple of pictures of our little princess...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can't believe you are getting up early to go to the gym! You are truly amazing. I haven't gotten back to working out yet and Cameron is almost 8 months old!!
Getting up early to work out--you're amazing, Danaly.
Keep it up woman. Christopher is almost 9 months and I'm *just* now starting to exercise again--it's such a pain, though. I wish I had kept at it like you do.
2 comments:
I can't believe you are getting up early to go to the gym! You are truly amazing. I haven't gotten back to working out yet and Cameron is almost 8 months old!!
Amy said it! My thoughts exactly.
Getting up early to work out--you're amazing, Danaly.
Keep it up woman. Christopher is almost 9 months and I'm *just* now starting to exercise again--it's such a pain, though. I wish I had kept at it like you do.
Way to go, girlfriend.
Post a Comment