Thursday, July 13, 2006

Tummy time & Play time

I wonder if this qualifies as tummy time... seems to be Jim and Lucy's favorite way to pass time.


Lucy started playing in her activity mat this week. She only lasts a few minutes before getting overstimulated but those few minutes seem to be tons of fun for her. Here's a picture...


One last thing to report is that Lucy and I went out for the first time by ourselves (without Daddy). We had a lunch date and then hanged out at Babies 'R Us. It was fun, we even made friends with some other mommies in the nursing room. The next outing is Nordstrom! We hear there's an outstanding nursing room there :)

p.s. I promise to cut back on the white & black pictures. My camera got stock on that mode and I didn't know how to change it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is absolutley beautiful!!! I can't wait to meet her myself. i am glad to hear that she is sleeping better and that you are getting to the gym. Keep up the awesome mommy work!!!

Tiffany
rooney222@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

The b&w pics are precious, Danaly. Somehow b&w captures the emotion of the moment more than color would--esp. in the father/daughter shots. You're a great photographer!