Sunday, July 16, 2006

8 pounds!

Lucy is finally 8 pounds! We weighed her yesterday at our friend's baby scale. It's so reassuring to know that she's gaining weight the way she should. She is 4 weeks old Today and has been doing all the developmental things the books talk about such as grabbing objects with her hands, lifting her head, rolling her body (not completely rolling over yet), following objects with her eyes and all that jazz.

I remember thinking how boring it was to hear about baby's milestones. I guess it never sounds as exciting when it's not your own kids... so I will not go on and on. Just wanted to report that she is doing well and we are having tons of fun with her. We are hoping to take some pictures of her Today in a couple of cute outfits. It's so fun to dress a little girl!!!!

No comments: