Things have gotten SO much easier, it's hard to believe a few months back I was feeling so overwhelmed. She is such a fun and good baby. She wakes up and goes to bed smiling, sleeps well, eats well, a pleasure to be around!! Yes, I'm modest :) She has grown so much. I don't have her exact stats 'cause we haven't had a Doctor's apt. in a while but we have one in a few weeks so I'll share those then. She's in size 2 diapers and 3-6 month clothes. It's getting a bit cooler here in Livermore so we've had a blast dressing her up in little dresses and cute outfits.
I am having so much fun being a Mom that I'm already talking Jim into trying for #2. Yup, you heard right!!! Call me crazy but I want more babies in my house!
Here's a picture I really like 'cause she's looking straight at the camera:
No comments:
Post a Comment