
And this is now, 12 weeks and 7 extra pounds later!!!

Our little angel has grown so much!!! She's in the 95% for height and about 80% for weight now! It's hard to believe we were stressing about her not putting on enough weight just a couple of months ago. She's been trying to suck on her thumb for a few weeks now but can't quite figure it out. She puts it in her mouth but then doesn't really know what to do with it.
She loves her Spanish lullabies. I sing to her every night and several times during the day. Her favorite one is "Arroz con Leche". It's so cute! She giggles the entire time I'm singing. Who would have thought someone would appreciate my voice so much!! :)
Her hair has fallen out in the weirdest way leaving just some in the middle. It looks like a cute mohawk, take a look...

Ok, that's all for now, check back with us soon!!
1 comment:
oh my gosh I just laughed out loud so hard!! It's like baby #2 ate baby #1! She is so cute and cuddly - I can't believe she has grown so much. Wow!
Post a Comment