I started a job at the children's ministry of our church Wednesdays and every other Friday. We also work on Saturday nights as volunteers. I'm assigned to infants which works great 'cause I can be in the same room with Lucy. It's so much fun to see her interact with the other babies and learn to be with other adults. On Saturday nights, Jim goes to the service with some of the other husbands or couples that we know while Lucy and I work and then I download the MP3 to listen to the service while I'm at the gym during the week.
We also joined the Mother's Club in our area which is really well managed and holds tons of activities for moms and children. The club assigned us a playgroup and we are finally working out the details to meet once a week on Thursdays.
Mondays we are hosting a Bible Study of the books of Ruth and Esther at our house with the other Mommies in the block. Last Monday was our first time and considering we do the study with the babies in the room with us, it went very well.
SO, after all is said and done we only have Tuesdays and Sundays completely off which are good days to relax, clean the house and recharge.
Jim and Lucy really enjoy their time together. She gets really excited when he gets home from work. They play kissing and tickling games until its time for her bath and her last feeding of the day which Jim does every day. He makes her laugh so much, it's cute!!
We haven't been very good about taking pictures lately but here is one I took last week with her very first bow in her hair. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment