Friday, December 1, 2006

December at the Paynes

I have this write-erase calendar in the office and at the beginning of every month I wipe it clean and write down all the activities for the upcoming month. We have a full schedule of activities this December. Cookie Exchanges, brunches, Holiday parties, playdates, it's fun! Lucy loves being around her other baby friends so we get together with them often. It's fun to see her interact and start to develop her personality. A lot of changes have happened for her in the last month...

She started eating solids a few days ago. Initially, it was coming all out of her mouth but it's slowly getting better.



She started enjoying her jumperoo. We have it hanged under the big opening in between the kitchen and living room so she gets a good view of everything around her.



She's drewling like crazy which hopefully means teeth will be coming out soon. This teething process lasts so long!!



She discovered her tongue and can't get enough of it! It's always out and it's so funny to watch her try to do all her normal stuff but with her tongue out.



We are looking forward to our very first Christmas with our baby. We are behind on shopping for gifts, decorating the outside of the house, getting Christmas cards done (we might not even have time to do cards this year) and a lot of other things that I am normally on top of but I don't really care. I'm busy enjoying my new baby and a Holiday Season full of new experiences.

We wish you all a blessed Season!
Danaly, Jim & Lucy

No comments: