People told me having a baby would change my ways and force me to relax but so far no relaxing had been done. Well, I am happy to announce I am giving in! Lucy will have a childhood after all. Mommy decided to accept her toys in the house and even got a big play yard that takes up most of our family room where she can be messy and leave her toys without fear they'll be hiding away by the time she wakes up in the morning.
Here's some pics of our new cluttery living room!! Enjoy!!!
2 comments:
I think that's hilarious that you call that a cluttery living room!! It still looks organized to me so job well done mommy :) That looks like it's a bit bigger than mine with more stuff to do - I'm glad she likes it!
oh yeah, I'M PROUD OF YOU!!
Post a Comment