Sunday, May 20, 2007

11 Months!!

Our little angel is 11 months now!

I can't believe next month marks a year since her birth. I think about that day almost daily. I even watch her birth video at least once a month. It was such an amazing experience, can't wait to go through it again!

I didn't take too many pictures this month but here are a few new ones to see... She's now able to get anywhere she wants, climb stairs from first story to second story of the house, stands up with or without support, touch her head, nose, eyes and ears when we say the name of the body part in spanish, says HI to people when they come in, dances to most songs and all kinds of other things, tons of fun!

She's 24 pounds and 31" high and has so much hair in her head that is hard to keep other babies from pulling it. Her hair and eye color has changed tons since her birth. Her hair is now a light brown with red and blond highlights and her eyes are like a hazel/greenish color with a bit of brown. I wonder if they'll keep changing to a full brown, we'll see...

That's all for my update. Next month we'll be celebrating her birthday at the Monterey Aquarium, stay tuned for pictures!

Eating a Ritz Cracker and loving it:



Watching Curious George with friend Madison:


p.s. Not sure still if it was an alligator or not but it's now out of my pool so I'm happy. It turned out it was dead so it wasn't too much of a hazzle to get it out.

No comments: