Monday, February 25, 2008

Friends...

The last two weekends have been filled with great times with friends.  My little sorority sister and her husband came to visit from Los Angeles for the weekend.  It was so nice to see her and catch up.  It had been over 5 years since the last time we saw each other but it was as if time never passed.  We had a great time visiting with each other, bowling, eating and walking around downtown Livermore.


This weekend was spent at Gilroy (garlic capital of the world) on a girl's getaway with Kim and Kristen.   Garlic fries and milkshakes at midnight, long conversations, shopping spree, tons of reading, silly pictures (some too silly to show), it was awesome!!!  


To say that I am BLESSED is an understatement!

post signature

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love seeing more pictures of you! (especially when I'm in them!) :)