Give it up for mother and daughter experiencing their first trip to the zoo together! What can I say, I was deprived as a child plus I don't think there are any Zoos in Puerto Rico :( We had a great morning at the Oakland Zoo with friends Kim (Noah) and Kristen (Reid). I think the highlight for Lucy was getting to pet and feed a goat while mine was looking at the giraffes. You get to appreciate God's sense of humor when you see some of these exotic animals in person.
how many carseats can you put in a minivan?

Lucy being the goat's Mommy...

Meeting giraffes for the first time...

Gotta give you a close up... aren't they beautiful!!

1 comment:
That was great fun! We've gotta go back soon to see the loins, tigers and all the other animals that were napping during this trip.
Post a Comment